Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horrible Year in Louisiana Sports Continues

2 posters

Go down

The Horrible Year in Louisiana Sports Continues Empty The Horrible Year in Louisiana Sports Continues

Post by Marconius Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:04 pm

First it was Chris Paul being traded from the New Orleans Hornets to the L.A. Clippers. A trade that netted the Hornets squat (unlike the trade with L.A.'s own Lakers that would have kept us competitive while also given Paul a damn good shot at a championship.....he deserves one).

Then there was the total dismantling of what many experts considered one of the greatest college football teams ever at the hands of the one team LSU hates the most.

Now it seems the New Orleans Saints not only broke league rules, but also broke several criminal laws.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/michael_mccann/03/03/saints.bounty.system/index.html?sct=nfl_t11_a0

Now don't get me wrong, I am a big Saints fan, but if they did indeed break the law and had rewards for hurting other players......well I don't care if the current administration brought us a Super Bowl. We don't want a tarnished trophy. We don't want success on the field if it means breaking laws. If they did it, get rid of them.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

The Horrible Year in Louisiana Sports Continues Empty Re: The Horrible Year in Louisiana Sports Continues

Post by Dennis324 Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:45 am

Well, you should be happy that LSU is still one of the very best in the country....again. *Grumble* Wink
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

The Horrible Year in Louisiana Sports Continues Empty Re: The Horrible Year in Louisiana Sports Continues

Post by Marconius Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Dennis324 wrote:Well, you should be happy that LSU is still one of the very best in the country....again. *Grumble* Wink

Well three weeks in, and this NCAA season looks good for us.

LSU looks good, but I still don't know if we have what it takes to get to Miami.

ULL is 2-1 with the only loss coming to Ok State

ULM well they beat Arky (and helped Bama a bit by knocking out Wilson out for the game against y'all), almost beat the Barn and are now playing Baylor tight (really, that competitive against BCS schools.....they gonna walk away with the Sunbelt).

LA Tech is 2-1 and looks to be the class of a dead conference

Now if we could do something about that dang Tulane.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down