Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AP Considers Law Suit

3 posters

Go down

AP Considers Law Suit Empty AP Considers Law Suit

Post by Marconius Tue May 21, 2013 5:41 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-ceo-calls-records-seizure-unconstitutional-162821460.html

Could the suit, if successful, get Patriot Act and NDAA repealed???

Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

AP Considers Law Suit Empty Re: AP Considers Law Suit

Post by Marconius Tue May 21, 2013 5:44 pm

While I am on the AP's side on this, I can't help but think about how big of hypocrites they actually are. Somehow restricting the 2A is hunkey-dorey, but the minute you affect them by restricting the 1A.........they cry like bitches.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Wed May 22, 2013 7:17 am

Yeah no joke.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Wed May 22, 2013 11:27 am

Marconius wrote:While I am on the AP's side on this, I can't help but think about how big of hypocrites they actually are. Somehow restricting the 2A is hunkey-dorey, but the minute you affect them by restricting the 1A.........they cry like bitches.

I hope the AP wins.

Many of us, who have the amazing ability to read an entire sentence, might take issue with the common reading of the Second Amendment. Se the brief argument I made in the gun section. From such a perspective there would be no hypocrisy.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Wed May 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Bryant wrote:
Marconius wrote:While I am on the AP's side on this, I can't help but think about how big of hypocrites they actually are. Somehow restricting the 2A is hunkey-dorey, but the minute you affect them by restricting the 1A.........they cry like bitches.

I hope the AP wins.

Many of us, who have the amazing ability to read an entire sentence, might take issue with the common reading of the Second Amendment. Se the brief argument I made in the gun section. From such a perspective there would be no hypocrisy.

Many of us who have the amazing ability to understand that very same sentence, from the minds of those who wrote it, might take offense with those who try to misinterpret. The US government, via the military taught me exactly what that sentence, along with the others, meant.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down