Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do I put MSNBC into the entertainment category..............

3 posters

Go down

Why do I put MSNBC into the entertainment category.............. Empty Why do I put MSNBC into the entertainment category..............

Post by Marconius Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:19 pm

..................read.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/18/msnbc-opinion-cable-news_n_2900160.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Seems that the channel is nothing much more than opinion shows.

And they wonder why nobody watches..................
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Why do I put MSNBC into the entertainment category.............. Empty Re: Why do I put MSNBC into the entertainment category..............

Post by Bryant Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:33 pm

I consider FOX, ABC, MSNBC, and CNN all entertainment/opinion.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why do I put MSNBC into the entertainment category.............. Empty Re: Why do I put MSNBC into the entertainment category..............

Post by Marconius Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Bryant wrote:I consider FOX, ABC, MSNBC, and CNN all entertainment/opinion.

At least both CNN and Fox have fairly good news coverage during the daytime. CNN also has the very best opinion guy in Anderson Cooper. Weekend news from both needs to be better. Seems that opinion dominates the time slots that fall in prime viewing hours. Sad indicator of what we want to watch.

In the oil field Robin over at HLN dominates.......I wonder why................ Twisted Evil

Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:11 pm

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with fox's reporting. In fact, theyre often the only ones to dig into stories the rest of the major outlets would just rather glaze over or outright ignore. And the reason they break so many stories is because theyre the only ones that dont just take the admin line and go with it. Theyre actually looking and investigating. So on hard news i would put them cleay at the top, with less of a slant even than cnn, nyt, cbs, abc, nbc, etc. now when it comes to opinion, again i would have to put them at the same level as cnn, just on the opposite side of the spectrum. Because really, all most people can point to is hannity. And ill give you that hes as partisan as some of the msnbc guys are. Oreilly in the past maybe, but now days hes very moderate, and gave obama a chance all the way up until following his second inaugural to totally make up his mind on him. In fact there were many issues in which i felt he went out of his way to reserve judgement until all the facts had come out. He seems much more moderate over the past 4-5 years.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:14 pm

Except with barney frank

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Pun wrote:Theres absolutely nothing wrong with fox's reporting. In fact, theyre often the only ones to dig into stories the rest of the major outlets would just rather glaze over or outright ignore. And the reason they break so many stories is because theyre the only ones that dont just take the admin line and go with it. Theyre actually looking and investigating. So on hard news i would put them cleay at the top, with less of a slant even than cnn, nyt, cbs, abc, nbc, etc. now when it comes to opinion, again i would have to put them at the same level as cnn, just on the opposite side of the spectrum. Because really, all most people can point to is hannity. And ill give you that hes as partisan as some of the msnbc guys are. Oreilly in the past maybe, but now days hes very moderate, and gave obama a chance all the way up until following his second inaugural to totally make up his mind on him. In fact there were many issues in which i felt he went out of his way to reserve judgement until all the facts had come out. He seems much more moderate over the past 4-5 years.

Why do I put MSNBC into the entertainment category.............. 1272107070
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum