Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another stupid idea

2 posters

Go down

Another stupid idea Empty Another stupid idea

Post by Sir Pun Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:03 am

So the latest in a long line of liberal ideas concerning ways to screw gun owners comes from a democratic (shocker i know) florida state senator from jacksonville who wants to require anger management classes for anyone who wants to buy ammunition. This on the hills of one dem (again totally surprised) who wanted to mandate a million dollar insurance policy for gun owners. I think a lot of them have given up on trying to get americans to give up their guns, so instead the push has now turned to ways to keep people from easily accessing ammunition. And then also of course this lady's proposal also tries to send the message that there is something wrong with gun owners. That theyre angry people. But still, all these urbanite politicians continue to completely miss point. Its the illegal guns surrounding the illegal trades and gang activity of THEIR metropolitan existence. Its not just your normal gun owners (who would be the ones left to follow any new rules) that they should be targeting, but obviously its not about that. Its a typically moronic politician who thinks every problem in the world can be legislated out of existence. She said it was to make people really think about how much ammunition they needed; the implication being of course that she or the government knows how much we need better than we do

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Another stupid idea Empty Re: Another stupid idea

Post by Dennis324 Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Pun wrote:So the latest in a long line of liberal ideas concerning ways to screw gun owners comes from a democratic (shocker i know) florida state senator from jacksonville who wants to require anger management classes for anyone who wants to buy ammunition.

I know...thats ridiculous. With so many sportsmen in Florida, I would think a proposal like this would be career suicide.

Pun wrote: This on the hills of one dem (again totally surprised) who wanted to mandate a million dollar insurance policy for gun owners. I think a lot of them have given up on trying to get americans to give up their guns, so instead the push has now turned to ways to keep people from easily accessing ammunition. And then also of course this lady's proposal also tries to send the message that there is something wrong with gun owners. That theyre angry people. But still, all these urbanite politicians continue to completely miss point. Its the illegal guns surrounding the illegal trades and gang activity of THEIR metropolitan existence. Its not just your normal gun owners (who would be the ones left to follow any new rules) that they should be targeting, but obviously its not about that. Its a typically moronic politician who thinks every problem in the world can be legislated out of existence. She said it was to make people really think about how much ammunition they needed; the implication being of course that she or the government knows how much we need better than we do

Maybe she saw this video?

lol!
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down