Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is the Outrage

Go down

Where is the Outrage Empty Where is the Outrage

Post by Marconius Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:40 pm

I gotta first say that this is a quote from a member of another forum I am a member of. He is a Libertarian(in fact most in that group are). I am posting it word for word because it captures my feelings too well for me to try and change it although he did get the reason Pres Clinton was impeached wrong. Pres Clinton did not go under impeachment process because he diddled an intern. He went through it 'cause he lied under oath.

Let me start by saying there are a number of reasons I dislike Obama, not all of which are impeachable offenses. But there are several that are. But in my mind, the most heinous act he has committed has been the assassination of two US citizens. Called "targeted killings", whether or not I think they were "bad guys" is irrelevant. As US citizens they had a right to a trial by jury, and due process. Maybe appeals. But Obama decided to be judge, jury, and executioner all by himself, bypassing the due process normally overseen by the judiciary.

We get upset about the NDAA and the AUMF because of indefinite detention provisions. I am here to tell you, you needn't worry about THOSE. Because the President has asserted without opposition his powers to target US citizens with Assassination Orders. So don't worry about being held without charge, be worried about a drone strike because you were deemed a bad guy by the president.

This barely got media attention, mostly because the guys had middle-eastern sounding names, and one of them actually was working for Al-qaeda in a non-combat role. His son, 16 years old, wasn't even working for Al-qaeda. They killed him anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_al-Aulaqi

Obama is the first president in US history to openly order the assassination of US citizens. Where the **** were the American People? Where the **** was congress? We almost impeached Clinton for banging an intern, but when Obama asserts the right to arbitrarily order the killings of US citizens, we're not trying to impeach him? What the flying ****, man?
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down