Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House......

3 posters

Go down

House...... Empty House......

Post by Miles1 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:06 am

Well, after over 4 months of delays and setbacks, we finally closed the deal on the house yesterday and got the keys.... :-)

cheers :face:

Is a lot to do, but as we (just about) didn't need a mortgage, all our money can go into the house now rather than be paid to the bank to ultimately be paid to some german bank to pay off bank debts....

This is what I'm getting (pics from the agency website as it was dark when we got the keys yesterday evening)

House...... Pic1210246447

House...... Pic1210248122

House...... Pic1210248123

Am not going to say anything about housewarming parties yet as we don't have such things as furniture or even carpets at the moment :-P

So, for the next few months, the words "free time" and "spare cash" in my vocabulary are being replaced with words such as "painting walls", furniture shops" and "sledgehammer" (my wife watches a lot of home improvement programs on TV so she has many ideas.....)

So, if I'm no on here as much over teh next while, I'm probably either painting something, laying tiles/carpets/wooden floors, or knocking down walls ;-P
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

House...... Empty Re: House......

Post by Miles1 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:07 am

And yes, one of the first jobs is to repaint the outside and get rid of the ugly orange color...
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:45 am

Cool Miles! Congrats! = ) cheers
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:28 am

Awesome! Good luck getting everything situated and furnished!
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles1 Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:18 am

Cheers. Place isn't habitable just yet but since we got the keys on friday the place is minus a few walls and all the carpets & flooring, so progress! Might post some pics as I go along with the demolition & rebuild, if anyone is interested........
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down