Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army Proves Me Wrong

3 posters

Go down

Army Proves Me Wrong Empty Army Proves Me Wrong

Post by Marconius Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:29 am

A couple of years ago, this administration put out literature that classified me (well people like me) as "someone disposed to terror activities". I thought this was absurd. I served my country, but apparently being in the military was enough for the government to be suspicious of me and people like me (to be fair, if you read the literature, damn near everyone is a terror suspect to the government).

I guess I was wrong. There are some pricks in the US Army that are terrorists:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/27/military-terror-plot-murd_n_1833435.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Good reporting BTW. Doesn't try to paint them as right-winged lunatics. Kinda mentions anarchism, but doesn't make assumptions.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Army Proves Me Wrong Empty Re: Army Proves Me Wrong

Post by Miles1 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:26 am

You're reading the huff post now. after giving out to me for using it as a source? Razz
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:12 am

I did douible check. Huff post was the last site I checked. I do read Huff Post. I also watch MSNBC while checking in on FoxNews and The Blaze. The very best piece of advice you ever gave me was to check many different sources for news. Those I agree with, those I don't, and those that I ain't too sure about. You called it infoveganism. I am finding that news outlets are like fighting kids. They only tell their side of the story to make themselves look innocent. The truth is actually somewhere in the middle.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:58 pm

I remeber that literature and felt insulted by it. That was when I felt it that the Obama administration was getting dangerous and its time to fire both he and his buffoonish VP.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down