Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If he were black, would this then be news???

3 posters

Go down

If he were black, would this then be news??? Empty If he were black, would this then be news???

Post by Marconius Mon May 21, 2012 9:51 pm

I saw this while on work in Cali. It is not news back home. Nobody has even heard of it. Hell it was back-page stuff in Cali. I distinctly remember a certain video filmed in LA back in the early '90's. This attack was filmed as well, but no national news source has covered it yet.

Shocking.

Before you rail off on the race card, ask yourself "if he were black, would it be news worthy???" That answer, when taking Trayvon, the Jena 6, or Mr. King into account, is a resounding yes.

Anyway: The police beat an unarmed man to death and nobody, on a national level, seems to care. Hell, it doesn't even seem that those watching cared much. Sorry, but if I were there, I would be dead.......along with a few cops.......but Kelly Thomas might still be alive. When does it become our responsibility to act in the defense of our fellow citizen??? When am I justified in firing on cops who do this??? This is the reason why I, as well as the founding fathers, believe in the right to bear arms (which is really the right to protection from an abusive government).

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/police-violently-beat-gentle-homeless-and-mentally-ill-man-to-death-warning-graphic-image/

Sorry guys, something about this story affected me. Maybe it was this:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gVGm8AQ4Tww/TnpEysA6yjI/AAAAAAAADAQ/-iKfo-W7ZJg/s1600/kelly+thomas2.jpg
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

If he were black, would this then be news??? Empty Re: If he were black, would this then be news???

Post by Bryant Fri May 25, 2012 5:40 pm

That is horrible, I'm surprised that it didn't make the news. All hell was let loose when the Fresno PD threw away a bunch of 'trash' a horde of homeless people left behind after being driven off a piece of land they were squatting on.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

If he were black, would this then be news??? Empty Re: If he were black, would this then be news???

Post by Dennis324 Sun May 27, 2012 8:58 am

Odd that I havent seen this on the news. Maybe race is a factor after all.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down