Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama supporters think TEA Party=Terrorists

2 posters

Go down

Obama supporters think TEA Party=Terrorists Empty Obama supporters think TEA Party=Terrorists

Post by Marconius Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:30 pm

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/june_2013/26_of_obama_supporters_view_tea_party_as_nation_s_top_terror_threat

Fully 26% of Big O's supporters think the TEA Party is a terror group.

When exactly did they commit and act of terror??? When did they conspire to commit an act of terror???

Warms me to think just over 1/4 of those that voted for Big O are blithering idiots.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Obama supporters think TEA Party=Terrorists Empty Re: Obama supporters think TEA Party=Terrorists

Post by Marconius Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:43 pm

We can prolly reliably transpose that over to say 1/4 of those who voted for Romney were also blithering idiots.

Now I feel really warm thinking that fully 1/2 of all voters are blithering idiots.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Obama supporters think TEA Party=Terrorists Empty Re: Obama supporters think TEA Party=Terrorists

Post by Sir Pun Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:30 pm

They terrorize the left

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:31 pm

I would postulate that less than 50% were actually politically involved and informed.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down