Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not sure how to title this...

2 posters

Go down

Not sure how to title this... Empty Not sure how to title this...

Post by Sir Pun Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:32 am

So it seems that this administration has decided that since al qaeda are sunni terrorists, that means its okay to associate with shia terrorists. This latest visit by the deputy of a man who is banned from entering america, has called for the destruction of israel, and the killing of US troops in iraq; meeting at the white house isnt the first example of this. I remember another radical muslim brotherhood official meeting at the white house as well. Now, the admin says they were talking to him abt ways to combat the al qaeda narritive, but the shia extremists are no different. And if there are all these moderate muslim voices combatting islamic terror, why arent we meeting with them? Why are we meeting with people in the same circles of anti-americanism/anti-western/anti-semetism?

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Not sure how to title this... Empty Re: Not sure how to title this...

Post by Sir Pun Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:36 am

Same with syria. We dont care if we're arming islamist groups, just as long as they arent al qaeda...

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:12 pm

Wow, we must be on the same wavelength today!  I was just posting this news in my Christian Political forum.

Why are we inviting this guy to visit with our potus at the white house?  Would you in your wildest imagination, have ever envisioned this scenario in previous administrations?  I don't think Clinton would have done this.  And certainly I never would have expected Ronald Reagan to invite a guy like this to the WH.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Well for the record he ddnt meet with BO, but still

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum