Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Irony much?

2 posters

Go down

Irony much? Empty Irony much?

Post by Sir Pun Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:02 pm

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Former President Bill Clinton says states need to become more responsible budgeters.
Clinton spoke Tuesday at a symposium in Philadelphia designed to bring attention to the eroding financial condition of state governments.
He says that even though most states are required to balance their budgets, in practice they don't. He says "years of irresponsible budgeting" have led to the current crisis. Clinton, a former Arkansas governor, says states should reform their budget processes and become more "conservative and responsible."

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Irony much? Empty Re: Irony much?

Post by Marconius Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:44 pm

That is hilarious.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:49 pm

Course we are talking about a grade A+ con man here. This is the man who, to this day, convinced a large block of voters that he actually achieved a surplus.

For those who are low information voter types:
Clinton achieved a bugetary surplus. That is all. I myself can achieve this any time. Let's say I budget myself $10000/month yet I only spend $9500 this month. I now have a bugetary surplus. Too bad I only made $9000 for the month.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down