Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political Compass

2 posters

Go down

Political Compass Empty Political Compass

Post by Marconius Sun May 12, 2013 3:05 pm

Ok, I'm on the phone, but we have seen and taken the test before in other versions of this group so there Is no link. You wanna check it, you know where to find it.

Anyway, I just saw where Big O ranks. With the whole perversion of what is left/right and the total misunderstanding of what liberal/conservative/progressive means, I really shouldn't have been fazed at all. Anyway, he ranks high on the authoritarian scale(no surprise to me), but he also ranks just as far right as Romney. In fact there wasn't much difference at all between him and many famous Neo-cons. Kinda plays into what I have been saying.

I am much farther left and wwwwwaaaaaayyyyyy more libertarian than he. Basically I am a true classic liberal(no surprise) which makes me true to real conservatism in regards to tUSA.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Political Compass Empty Re: Political Compass

Post by Bryant Mon May 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Haven't taken it for a while, surprised how far to the left and bottom it placed me...

Political Compass Pcgraphpng.php?ec=-6.75&soc=-5
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Mon May 13, 2013 12:53 pm

Yeah, you've moved some to the left in the last few years. If I remember correctly, you were damn near a centrist last time.
In fact now you are damn near Ghandi.......that ain't bad really. A little to turn the other cheek for me, but I'm far from perfect.

As long as you stay far away from the authoritarian side, I got no problem.

Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down