Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life just ain't fair man....

3 posters

Go down

Life just ain't fair man.... Empty Life just ain't fair man....

Post by Dennis324 Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:06 pm

I'm struggling to pay the bills and make a buck, and I go on facebook and see my rich cousin, who has so dang much money that she has to dream up new ways to blow it, out in Hollywood, sending her stuck up daughter to casting calls and dining in 5 star restaurants, talking about how dang great her life is.

I'm a veteran that proudly served my country and dont have 2 dimes to rub together, while she entered wet t-shirt contests in college, put out to any rich guy who came along, married rich and all she has to do now is pump out babies for her rich husband and vacation the rest of her freakin life.

*sigh*
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Life just ain't fair man.... Empty Re: Life just ain't fair man....

Post by Bryant Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:17 pm

At least you've done something in your life that allows you to respect yourself. What have people like that done?
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Yeah. Word leaked out to the family that her husband once said after a visit to a reuinion "Well honey, we'[ve done our yearly duty and slummed with the relatives, now lets get bak to civilization".
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryant Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Dennis324 wrote:Yeah. Word leaked out to the family that her husband once said after a visit to a reuinion "Well honey, we'[ve done our yearly duty and slummed with the relatives, now lets get bak to civilization".

You said the husbands from the LA metro area, right? If so, they say the same thing about going to the Bay Area (San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, San Jose, etc...). People from the ritzier parts of the LA basin tend to look down their noses at other Californians, not to mention people from other states.
Bryant
Bryant
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:38 pm

Bryant wrote:
Dennis324 wrote:Yeah. Word leaked out to the family that her husband once said after a visit to a reuinion "Well honey, we'[ve done our yearly duty and slummed with the relatives, now lets get bak to civilization".

You said the husbands from the LA metro area, right? If so, they say the same thing about going to the Bay Area (San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, San Jose, etc...). People from the ritzier parts of the LA basin tend to look down their noses at other Californians, not to mention people from other states.
Her home's in Atlanta. They live in a ritzy part of the city. She's just out there trying to get her kid a deal with an agent or talent scout.
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Miles1 Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:27 am

Dennis324 wrote:
I'm a veteran that proudly served my country and dont have 2 dimes to rub together, while she entered wet t-shirt contests in college, put out to any rich guy who came along, married rich and all she has to do now is pump out babies for her rich husband and vacation the rest of her freakin life.

*sigh*

So just think how much different your life would have been if you'd entered more wet t-shirt contests and put out more so Razz
Miles1
Miles1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dennis324 Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:25 am

Smile
Dennis324
Dennis324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down