Whatever's Clever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vet Beheaded on a Busy London Street

2 posters

Go down

Vet Beheaded on a Busy London Street Empty Vet Beheaded on a Busy London Street

Post by Marconius Wed May 22, 2013 1:45 pm

This is a word for word repost from an Aussie poster named "Truth" in another forum. I got her permission to repost here.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/470116/20130522/shooting-woolwich-police-beheading-john-wilson-street.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329089/Two-men-shot-armed-police-hacking-soldier-Help-Heroes-T-shirt-death-machetes-busy-London-street.html

http://news.sky.com/story/1094380/woolwich-soldier-dead-after-terror-attack

Vet Beheaded on a Busy London Street 372521

- Veteran wearing charity t-shirt to support wounded vets
- Hit with a vehicle
- Occupants of vehicle emerge with machetes and gun
- attacked by Islamic migrants with machetes
- Veteran killed and beheaded
- ???
- First police on scene were unarmed, had to retreat and wait for armed unit.
- Attackers shot by female police officer. one dead, one in hospital in serious condition.

* Suspects reported to be migrants of Middle Eastern descent, details unclear.
* Charity was 'Help for Heroes'
* 300 yards from local Barracks

my comment:

- the daily mail article seems to focus on the fact that "two men" were shot by an armed cop, while grudgingly reporting that the two men had just beheaded a war Vet doing charity activities.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Vet Beheaded on a Busy London Street Empty Re: Vet Beheaded on a Busy London Street

Post by Marconius Wed May 22, 2013 1:53 pm

While London is an insanely huge city and must have large volumes of crime, this one is horrible.

Pretty sure it happens in all big cities though. If I scoured the web, I might find it happens in small town USA as well. The fact that it happened to a fellow vet pisses me off though. Especially one that was collecting money for charity.
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Vet Beheaded on a Busy London Street Empty Re: Vet Beheaded on a Busy London Street

Post by Sir Pun Wed May 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Well ur really gonna be pissed now.

LONDONTwo men attacked another man near a London military barracks Wednesday, in what British authorities were investigating as a possible terror act. One man is dead and two others were injured.

In footage caught by a passerby, a man with bloody hands holding a meat cleaver and a knife speaks to the camera, saying: "We swear by Almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you. The only reasons we have done this is because Muslims are dying every day. This British soldier is an eye for an eye a tooth for tooth. We apologize that women had to see this today but in our lands our women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your government. They don't care about you."

He speaks in a British accent.

He then walks back toward the body of the victim. The body is surrounded by three passersby trying to help the victim. The alleged attacker speaks to another man, also possibly involved in the incident. Soon after, both men are seen lying on the ground, having been shot by police who responded to the scene.

While details were scant, Prime Minister David Cameron called the killing "truly shocking" and said he had asked Home Secretary Theresa May to call an urgent meeting of the government's emergency committee.

A British government official who spoke only on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak about the investigation said the details that had emerged were indicative of a "terrorist-motivated attack."

May said she had been briefed by Britain's domestic security service, MI5, and by police on what she called a "sickening and barbaric" attack.
A suspect is seen holding blood-soaked knives Police said armed officers responded to reports of the assault Wednesday afternoon just a few blocks from a military training barracks in southeast London.

Commander Simon Letchford said reports indicated that one man was being assaulted by two other men, and that a number of weapons -- including possibly a firearm -- were used in the attack.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pun Wed May 22, 2013 4:33 pm

You forget about little rock marc? Same basic principle.

Sir Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Marconius Wed May 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Pun wrote:You forget about little rock marc? Same basic principle.

Actually I did.

Said it before and I will say it again. One religion responsible for over 95% of terror attacks in this world and they are supposed to be a religion of peace???
Marconius
Marconius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down